MANALI & KASOL 5D/4N
Day 0: Delhi to Manali Volvo
Overnight Travel to Manali in Volvo bus.
Day 1 – Arrival At Manali- Manali Sightseeing
After Reachs at Manali,
Check-in Hotels, After rest Starts the sightseeing of Old Manali ,Mall Road, manali local sightseen. Hidimba Devi temple, Basisth and last moment Shopping
Overnight Stay in Manali.
Day 2- Manali- Solang Valley
After Early Morning Breakfast Starts the Sightseeing of Solang Valley Activities,
Skiing, Snowmobiling, Solang Valley Ropeway, Paragliding, At Evening Returns at
Hotels, Overnight Stay in Manali.
Day 3- Manali- Rohtang Pass
after Early Morning Breakfast Proceed for Rohtang Pass and Rohtang Tunnel, it will take around complete 1 day. Overnight Stay in Manali.
Day 4: Manali to Kasol
After breakfast we will pick up from hotel and will go for Kasol local sightseen.
• Get ready to explore the Cafés and Kasol Market.
•In the evening, we will go for Nature Walk by the riverside of the Parvati River.
• Back to Hotel in the evening.
• Dinner at the TERRACE of the hotel with the beautiful view of himalayas under the STARRY NIGHT.
Day 5: Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib
• Breakfast at Hotel
• Hotel Check-Out.
• Departure to Bhuntar/Kasol Bus Stop.
• In the evening, we would board the Bus to return to Delhi.
· 1. Accommodation on 1 Deluxe Room in 3* Hotels
· 2. Daily Buffet Break-Fast and Dinner
· 3. Pick Up Drop & Local Sightseeing By private car.
· 4. All Permit fees & Hotel Taxes.
· 5. Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
· 6.Welcome Drinks
1. Air Fare
/ Train fare, Bus Tickets
expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water,soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (ToyTrain), porter age.
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7. Travel Insurance.
8. Anything not included in inclusion part.
1. Registration Amount is Half of the Packaging Cost.
2. Discounts are applicable for limited tours, limited seats and for limited period only.
3. Book early to get Maximum Discount As seats fill discount reduces
4. Save more with Senior Citizen discount, Group discount, Full payment discount and Repeat
5. PAN is Mandatory against cash payment exceeding Rs.50,000/-
6. The above estimate excludes any government taxes applicable from time to time.
7. 5% GST is applicable on the above mentioned tour cost.
8. Child Air fare / Train Fair / Bus Faire Charge as actual.
9. Please carry
on tour I’d Proof & Address Proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving
License, Election ID, Photos, Bank Passbook, Etc.)
10.Any legal Activity will be consider under Delhi Jurisdiction.
Period Percentage of Cancellation:
• From booking date till 15 days prior to departure – 30 % of Package Cost
• 7 Days prior to departure – 50% of Package Cost
• Less than 24 hrs to 3 Days prior to departure – 100% of Package Cost
The refund shall be processed within 7-14 working days from the date of the cancellation request. If we have received the payment through a valid credit card,then the same will be refunded to your credit card. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 day from date of receipt of ticket. All refunds shall be process