HAR KI DUN TREK
Day 1 –
ARRIVE AT DEHRADUN, DRIVE TO SANKRI:
- Reach Dehradun early in the morning and directly head off on a car journey to the Sankri, which is the origin point of the Har Ki Dun trek.
- At the end of 10 hours drive, you will finally reach the quaint little village of Sankri that is located at a height of 1,950m.
- After your arrival, check-in into one of the hotels/resorts and relax for the day; overnight stay will be in Sankri.
Day 2 –
Trek from Sankri – Taluka
- After having breakfast in Sankri, get ready for your first day of Har Ki Doon trek. Before embarking on the trek, ensure that you have enough of bottled drinking water and energy bars to keep you going.
- After your arrival in Taluka, check-in into a tent to spend the night and enjoy the freshness of Taluka. Evening will be delighted with a lively bonfire, snacks, different folklores about the locale and dinner.
Day 3 –
Taluka to Osla
- Wake in the morning to a hot breakfast and trek towards Osla that stands at an altitude of 2560m.
- Along the way, traverse through the Siyan Gad by bridge to reach Dhatmir village and cross the Ton River as well. Enjoy amazing views of sprawling wild orchids.Spend the night in the tents provided.
Day 4 –
Trek from Osla – Har Ki Dun
- This day entails cruising 11km towards your next destination of Har Ki Dun Pass throughout which you will experience a pleasant views of the valleys, plains and towering mountains.
- On arrival at the Pass, settle down in the campsite with peaks of Har Ki Dun .
Day 5 –
Har Ki Dun trek – Jaundhar Glacier
- The day starts with a healthy meal and continues on to a trek towards the Juandhar glaciers, which is a 55km stretch of white snow and patches of green grass.
- Feast your eyes with the picturesque views of the glaciers and the valley post which you can return back to the campsite. After a long day of trekking for about 15km, retire n for the night in the camp.
Day 6 –
Trek from Har Ki Dun – Osla
- Trekking back to the village of Osla will take up the entire day.
- The easy downhill trek to Osla takes around 3-4 hrs and covers around a total of 11km. On arriving Osla, spend the night in the rest houses or tents provided. During the trek, it is advisable to take food on time to avoid dehydration and other sort of altitude sickness.
Day 7 –
Trek from Osla – Sankri
- The 7th day is the last day of the trek covering 26km with sights of migratory birds disappearing in the snow-peaked mountains. After about 6 to 7 hours, finally arrive back to Sankri; overnight stay in Sankri.
Day 8 –
Sankri to Dehradun
- This day is highlighted by a back drive to Dehradun.
- Following your arrival in Dehradun; at about 7 to 8pm, the adventure of the Har Ki Dun trekking comes to an end.
- Tour ends here. This will be the end of your Har Ki Doon trek Package, End of Journey with Endless memories.
- Stay for entire trip on Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in 3*hotel /Swiss camp /Homestay (Only for remote locations)
- Daily Breakfast (From Day – 2 to Day – 8) Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day –7)
- Tour Captain (Educated and experienced and fully trained for any kind of emergencies)
- Any personal expenses
- Anything which is not included in the itinerary.
- Any meals which is not included
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any kind of insurance or medical expenses.
- Antigen covid test negative reports
Terms and conditions :
- Discovery nomad and its organizers strictly prohibit the utilization of any Narcotics and Banned Substances during the tours and would not be responsible for any adversities due to the same.
- Weapon, Fireworks and toxic substances are not alowedat this tour Management
- would not be responsible for any person who has been found guilty under the Indian Law.
- The organizers reserve the rights to evict any camper anytime without any refund if his/her actions violate any camp Rules.
- Addicted Travelers is not responsible for your whereabouts or safety if you are outside the camping premises.
- Any Loss to the camping materials such as tents, pillows, mattress or any property belonging to the campsite will is subject to full payment of Product MRP
- Addicted Travelers won’t be responsible for any loss or damage of Goods belonging to the travelers.
- All guests must carry a Govt. issued Valid ID Card.
- Only campers staying with Addicted travelers will be allowed in the campsite and if you intend to bring guests from outside, you’ll have to Pre notify
- Slots at campsite will be confirmed only after receipt of full payment.
- Management accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property during the tour.
- In case of any breakdown of the transport in the way, you would have to wait until the transport gets repaired. No backup transport would be provided.
- Please cooperate with us in keeping the environment clean and safe.
- Registrations/Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, canceled or refunded.
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at
9910113123 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance.
You may Book Offline through NEFT or Direct Transfer by making the payment in below bank account:
Bank Name: YES Bank
Acc Name: Discoverynomad Pvt.Ltd
Acc No.: 0237633000056361
Branch: YES Bank, Naraina
MOB NO: 9910113123
- 60 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total
- 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost. 15 days prior date of departure: 100% of total cost.
- If not received prior 15days will count your booking canceled.
- Cancellations received more than 45 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the following a Rs.2500/- per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost; within 30 days- 100% of tour cost.
For more information email us on:
Visit us on:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/discoverynomad/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Discoverynomad/