Motor Biking Tour to Sikkim10D/9N
Day 1 Siliguri to Pelling
- Sevoke Road
Day 2 Pelling local
- Kanchenjunga falls
- Singshore Bridge
- Sky walk
- Khechiperi lake
Day 3 Pelling to gangtok
- Namchi Chardhaam
Day 4 Gangtok to lachen
Day 5 Lachen to Lachung
- Gurudongmar Lake
- Hangu Valley
- World highest dosa point
Day 6 Lachung to Gangtok
- Yumthang Valley
- Zero Point
Day 7 Gangtok Local
- 10 points
- MG Marg
- Rumtek Monastry
Day 8 Gangtok to Aritar Lake
- Chhangu Lake
- Baba mandir
- Nathula Pass
- Silk Root
Day 9 Aritar lake to Darjeeling
- Tiger Hill
- Batasia loop
Day 10 Darjeeling to Siliguri
Return Back to Home with sweet memories.
· Royal Enfield 350cc
· Stay for entire trip on Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in 3*hotel /Swiss camp /Homestay (Only for remote locations)
· Daily Breakfast (From Day – 2 to Day – 9) Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 10)
· Fuel for entire trip
· Backup vehicle
· Tour Captain
· Road Captain
· Oxygen Cylinder with First Aid KIT
· 1 time Bon Fire in the entire trip
· Lunch for entire trip
· Any personal expenses
· Riding Gears
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusion part
· Bike transportation charge if someone leaving bike on the way due to any reason.
· 5000 deposit (fully refundable if nothing got damaged in the bike)
· Any up gradation on bike can be done if we are receiving information prior 15bdays
· For Himalayan: 10k Extra
· The check in time is 11 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
· We require minimum strength of 8 riders to operate one group.
· We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
· If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Discovery nomad nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
· Discovery nomad is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
· Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory.
· All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage.
· Discovery nomad team member not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage.
· Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
· For any dispute or any legal formalities would be as per Delhi jurisdiction.
· 60 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
· 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost. 15 days prior date of departure: 100% of total cost.
· If not received prior 15days will count your booking cancelled.
Cancellations received more than 45 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the following a Rs.2500/- per person cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost; within 30 days- 100% of tour cost.