Srinagar To Delhi 12D/11N
Srinagar to Manali tour takes you across the best-hidden secrets of Himalayas. Right from the moment you start the road trip journey from Manali, you will be treated by the dense forest cover right until you step into the Lahaul region where the arid brown mountains would welcome you. The monasteries and the local hamlets of Ladakhi villages would make your stay an experience of a lifetime. While you traverse across the different shades of Himalayas, the destination enroute is an exhibition of the grandeur of nature and how miniscule we humans are on the face of Earth The tall standing Himalayan peaks. With just arid mountains in sight for miles to crossing Himalayan passes, every minute on the Manali to Srinagar via Ladakh tour is an adventure.
Srinagar To Delhi 12D/11N
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
- Bike Allocation
- Srinagar Local sight seen
Day 2: Srinagar to Gulmarg 45km 5/6 hrs
- Gulmarg Gondola
- Alpather lake
- Ningle Nalla and ferozepur nallah
Day 3: Gulmarg to Kargil 255km 7/8 hrs
Day 4: Kargil to Leh 225 km 6/7 hrs
- Magnetic Hill
- Patharsaheb Gurudwara
- Indus Valley
Day 5: Leh to Nubra 165 5/6 hrs
- Khardungla Pass
- Hunder sand dunes
Day 6: Nubra – Turtuk-Siachen Base camp- Nubra 350 km 9/10 hrs
- Thang last village
- Pakistan border
- Siachen base camp
Day7: Nubra to pangong 280km 7/8 hrs
- Shyok river
- Jab tak hai jaan shooting point
Day 8: Pangong to Hanle 310 km 7/8 hrs
- Hanle River
- Hanle Monastery
- Hanle Observatory
Day 9: Hanle To Tsomoriri lake 150km 4/5hrs
- Mahe Sumdo Road
- Tsomoriri Lake
Day 10: Tsomorir to Sarchu 352km 8/9
- More planes
- Ghata loops
Day 11 : Sarchu to Manali 225km 6/7
- Barlach la
- Zing Zing Bar
- Rohtang Tunnnel
Day 12: check out from hotel and evening Volvo to Delhi
- Royal Enfield 500cc
- Stay for entire trip on Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in 3*hotel /Swiss camp /Homestay (Only for remote locations)
- Daily Breakfast (From Day – 2 to Day – 12) Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 11)
- Fuel for entire trip
- Backup vehicle
- Tour Captain
- Road Captain
- Oxygen Cylinder with First Aid KIT
- 2 time Bon Fire in the entire trip
- 5% GST
- Lunch for entire trip
- Any personal expenses
- Riding Gears
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion part
- Bike transportation charge if someone leaving bike on the way due to any reason.
- 5000 deposit (fully refundable if nothing got damaged in the bike)
- Any up gradation on bike can be done if we are receiving information prior 15bdays
- For Himalayan: 10k Extra
- The check in time is 11 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
- We require minimum strength of 8 riders to operate one group.
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Discovery nomad nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- Discovery nomad is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory.
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage.
- Discovery nomad team member not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
- For any dispute or any legal formalities would be as per Delhi jurisdiction.
60 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost. 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost. 15 days prior date of departure: 100% of total cost. If not received prior 15days will count your booking cancelled.
Cancellations received more than 45 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the following a Rs.2500/- per person cancellation fee. Cancellations received 45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost; within 30 days- 100% of tour cost.
There are no reviews yet.