SPITI Itinerary 10D/9N
Day 1 :Delhi to Shimla
- Mall Road
Day 2: Shimla to Kalpa
- Recoung pio
- Suicide Point
- Kinnaur Kailash
Day 3: Kalpa To Chitkul
- Chitkul Last Village
Day 4: Chitkul to Mud Village
- Pin Valley
Day 5: MUd Village to Kaza
- Gue Monastry
- Kye Monastry
- Day 6: Kaza Rest day
- Chichham Bridge
Day 7: kaza to Chandratal Lake
- Kumnzum Pass
- Chandratal Lake
Day 8: Chandratal to Manali
- Chhoti Dhara
- Rohtang Pass
- Rohtang Tunnel
- Mall Road
Day 9 Manali to Kasauli
Day 10: Kasauli to Delhi
- Royal Enfield 350cc
- Stay for entire trip on Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in 3*hotel /Swiss camp /Homestay (Only for remote locations)
- Daily Breakfast (From Day – 2 to Day – 14) Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 13)
- Fuel for entire trip
- Backup vehicle
- Tour Captain (Educated and experienced and fully trained for any kind of emergencies)
- Road Captain (journey with an uncommon guide who has experience more than 10yrs)
- Oxygen Cylinder with First Aid KIT
- 2 time Bon Fire in the entire trip
- Lunch for entire trip
- Any personal expenses
- Riding Gears
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion part
- Bike transportation charge if someone leaving bike on the way due to any reason.
- 5000 deposit (fully refundable if nothing got damaged in the bike)
- Any up gradation on bike can be done if we are receiving information prior 15bdays
- For Himalayan: 10k Extra
- The check in time is 11 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
- We require minimum strength of 8 riders to operate one group.
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Discovery nomad nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- Discoverynomad is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory.
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage.
- Discoverynomad team member not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
- For any dispute or any legal formalities would be as per Delhi jurisdiction.
- 60 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost. 15 days prior date of departure: 100% of total cost.
- If not received prior 15days will count your booking cancelled.
- Cancellations received more than 45 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the following a Rs.2500/- per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost; within 30 days- 100% of tour cost.
July: 2nd 9th 17th 23rd 31st
August: 7th 13th 21st 27th
Sept: 3rd 11th 17th 25th
Oct: 1st and 9th
One Person one Bike: 43000
Two person 1 Bike: 35000
Own Bike: 24000