KEDARKATHA TREK 5D4N
KEDARKATHA TREK 5D4N
DAY 1: Drive from Dehradun to Sankri (6450ft)/ 8hrs
On arrival at Dehradun Bus Stand, conveyance will be arranged for you that will take you to Sankri. The route is
extremely scenic, as it will pass through Mussoorie , Purola, Mora and Netwar, while following the Tons River as well.
On arrival at the campsite, check-in at tour camp and rest for the day.
DAY 2: terk from sankri (6,450 FT) TO JUDA KA TALAB (9,000FT)/ 4HRS
As soon as morning unfolds, you will be guided for some exercise as a warm up for the trek. Post breakfast at
around 8am.You will start on your trek to Juda Ka Talab, which is the second campsite. The camp is settled around a
small pond , completely surrounded with pine and oak trees, and you will have a stunning view of snow-laden peaks as
you settle in for the day. The fragrance and serenity of nature will completely rejuvenate you.
DAY 3: terk from juda ka talab (9,000 ft) to kedarkantha base (10,600 ft)/ 4hrs
Get up early in the morning to see the sunrise and watch the snow-peaks turn gold as the sunlight slowly washes over
them. Then, have your breakfast and get ready to start the trek to Kedarkantha Peak Base, which is the next campsite and
would take around 4hrs to reach. On reaching the base, you will be served hot lunch. Explore the area near the camsite, or
just relax and marvel at the nature’s sheer beauty.
DAY 4: trek from kedarkantha base (10,600 ft) to kedarkanth peak (12,500 ft) and back to Sankri (6450ft) 7-8hrs
The trek on the fourth day will be long, as you will hike for 7-8 hours up to the summit of Kedarkantha peak, and then descend to the base as well. Trek down back to Sankri via Hargaon on a well-marked trail of cobblestones. Your route will pass through thick forests of pine and maple trees, and you will have splendid views of the Hr Ki Doon Valley
DAY 5: Sankri (6,450 ft) – Dehradun Drive back | 8 hrs
On reaching Sankri, drive back to Dehradun Bus stand, which is around 200 km away. Enjoy the scenery along the route, and keep the memories of your amazing trek etched in your heart forever as you proceed for your homeward journey.
- Stay for entire trip on Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in 3*hotel /Swiss camp /Homestay (Only for remote locations)
- Daily Breakfast (From Day – 2 to Day – 5) Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day –4)
- Fuel for entire trip
- Backup vehicle
- Tour Captain (Educated and experienced and fully trained for any kind of emergencies)
- Transport to reach Dehradun from hometown.
- Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
- Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above.
- Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges.
- Cost escalation due to change in itinerary Natural reason of unforeseen conditions like Landslides, Road Blockage, Bad Weather, Social or Political Unrest, Strikes, sudden shut down of any govt office etc
Terms and conditions :
- Discovery nomad and its organizers strictly prohibit the utilization of any Narcotics and Banned Substances during the tours and would not be responsible for any adversities due to the
- Weapon, Fireworks and toxic substances are not allowedat this tour Management would not be responsible for any person who has been found guilty under the Indian Law.
- The organizers reserve the rights to evict any camper anytime without any refund if his/her actions violate any camp
- Addicted Travelers is not responsible for your whereabouts or safety if you are outside the camping
- Any Loss to the camping materials such as tents, pillows, mattress or any property belonging to the campsite will is subject to full payment of Product MRP
- Addicted Travelers won’t be responsible for any loss or damage of Goods belonging to the
- All guests must carry a issued Valid ID Card.
- Only campers staying with Addicted travelers will be allowed in the campsite and if you intend to bring guests from outside, you’ll have to Pre notify u
- Slots at campsite will be confirmed only after receipt of full
- Management accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property during the
- In case of any breakdown of the transport in the way, you would have to wait until the transport gets repaired. No backup transport would be
- Please cooperate with us in keeping the environment clean and
- Registrations/Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, canceled or
9500/-PP WITH TREKKING KIT
(Extra 5% gst on total bill)
You have to pay 2000/- rupees advance to book one seat. Google pay–989-987-7111 (Debasish Biswal)
CONTACT DETAILS: (call or whatsapp) : 991-011-3123 , 991-011-3015
THANKS & REGARDS:
There are no reviews yet.